1. Partner sales strategies to "get it right"
Getting partnerships right is critical to success. Alignment, engagement and execution of a plan are key to driving scale, reach and revenue for your organization. My experience and expertise can help your team deliver repeatable results getting the right resources, implementing proven sales strategies, partnering models, marketing resources and programs.
- Alliance Management - maximize key relationships by aligning sales and marketing resources to generate successful sales outcomes.
- Public Sector Engagement - decode and develop the right market strategy and engage with the channel.
- Partner to Partner Engagement - to boost reach, leverage sales, marketing, channels to market and contract vehicles.
2. Tools to connect and thrive
My podcast, Ultimate Guide to Partnering is a pervasive, persistent, and easily consumable format to build your brand, share your message and drive results by enabling partners and teams. I can also produce the right resources that drive Digital and Social branding.
3. Public Speaking
I am a frequent speaker at industry events focused on my work driving successful partnership strategies and transformational trends working with both technology giants and their most successful partners. I have worked with Microsoft, The Channel Company and other organizations and I am available to keynote your event.
What I've Achieved
- Led Partner and Channel Strategy taking organization from $2.5B to $4.6B with 10% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) over 8 years.
- Twice recognized as “Channel Chief” by Channel Reseller News.
- Significant contributor to the revenue growth of a pioneer in the wireless computing industry from $6M to $125M in revenue served as a key sales driver in high-profile sales opportunities with Nike Apparel, Philip Morris, Tiffany & Co, Rite-Aid, L.L. Bean, and various other Fortune 500 companies.
- Partnered with Congress to allocate more than $20M in defense appropriations “plus-ups” that drove product development, partnerships and the eventual sale of the company for a 10X multiple.
- Propelled business from 5% to 40% of North American sales and 30% of the company’s worldwide revenue, exceeding sales plans goals of $40M+ and subsequently generating $140M in revenue.
- Conceptualized and launched channel and partner strategies in a “direct sales centric” company. Building channel, branding, GSA schedule, PR and Government affairs strategy.
- Presented at many industry events including authoring a white paper on Mobile Computing at the SAP Users Conference in 1999. “Four Cornerstones of Implementing a Wireless Solution” was published in 3 major industry publications and presented at many key industry events.
- Outstanding people leadership, building diverse teams of sales and business leaders and a track record of success and performance awards.