1. Partner sales strategies to "get it right"
Getting partnerships right is critical to success. Alignment, engagement and execution of a plan are key to driving scale, reach and revenue for your organization. My experience and expertise can help your team deliver repeatable results getting the right resources, implementing proven sales strategies, partnering models, marketing resources and programs.
- Alliance Management - maximize key relationships by aligning sales and marketing resources to generate successful sales outcomes.
- Channel and Market Development Strategy - develop the right channel and market strategy and engage with the channel.
- Partner to Partner Engagement - boost reach, leverage sales, marketing, channels to market and contract vehicles.
2. Tools to connect and thrive
My podcast and blog, Ultimate Guide to Partnering is a pervasive, persistent, and easily consumable format to build your brand, share your message and drive results by enabling partners and teams. Also, I am a frequent speaker at industry events where i can help drive your brand and message. I have worked with Microsoft, The Channel Company and other organizations and I am available to keynote your event.
3. Building a world class organization
Getting the right resources in role to drive Sales, Alliances and Channels is critical to success. I can provide staffing support by helping you define roles and responsibilities, hiring assistance and find the right sales methodology training to accelerate your organization's success.
What I've Achieved
- Led Partner and Channel Strategy taking organization from $2.5B to $4.6B with 10% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) over 8 years.
- Twice recognized as “Channel Chief” by Channel Reseller News.
- Significant contributor to the revenue growth of a pioneer in the wireless computing industry from $6M to $125M in revenue served as a key sales driver in high-profile sales opportunities with Nike Apparel, Philip Morris, Tiffany & Co, Rite-Aid, L.L. Bean, and various other Fortune 500 companies.
- Partnered with Congress to allocate more than $20M in defense appropriations “plus-ups” that drove product development, partnerships and the eventual sale of the company for a 10X multiple.
- Propelled business from 5% to 40% of North American sales and 30% of the company’s worldwide revenue, exceeding sales plans goals of $40M+ and subsequently generating $140M in revenue.
- Conceptualized and launched channel and partner strategies in a “direct sales centric” company. Building channel, branding, GSA schedule, PR and Government affairs strategy.
- Presented at many industry events including authoring a white paper on Mobile Computing at the SAP Users Conference in 1999. “Four Cornerstones of Implementing a Wireless Solution” was published in 3 major industry publications and presented at many key industry events.
- Outstanding people leadership, building diverse teams of sales and business leaders and a track record of success and performance awards.